Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive]

Consistently Average Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Current game: Crystalis

Current play through: 1st

Current game completion: Can't say for sure, maybe around half way.

Current party: Joe (me)

Current levels: 6 (about 220 exp to the next level)

Current location: Mt.Saber - Southeast

Current in game clock time: Doesn't have one as far as I know, although i'm probably around the 4-5 hour mark.

How have you been using your in game time?: Grinding for exp and money. You need to be at certain levels or have the money for equipment otherwise you'll get killed by axe throwing pig men, among other things.

Current objective: Get the Tornado Bracelet and get to level 7. Plus it wouldn't hurt to have the money for the next lot of armor.

Next objective: Go through Mt. Saber - north, and probably get to level 8

Thoughts of the game at the point you are currently at: I'm really enjoying it, it's nice to play an rpg that isn't made by SE for a change. I wanted to play a challenging old rpg and Crystalis is a great example of one. The only thing that is hard is that enemies tend to hurt you when it seems like they're too far away to do so, which usually means I have to hurry back to an in because all my MP's been spent on casting Refresh.

Total game overs?: Far too many to count. I'm writing this now because I just got one.

Favorite event so far: Everything really, I've enjoyed every moment.

Favorite character and why: The main character's pretty cool, but there's not a whole lot of characterization.

Random stat you want to include: 1600 exp to level 8. And the monster's around here give you 12 exp each.

Rate the game(1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 4 for the fun factor

Comments: A fun little rpg, if you don't mind grinding for money and exp and enjoy games having some sort of difficulty, I thoroughly recommend this one. I'm sure a number of our members here can vouch for this game too.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Bananarama Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Current game: GTA V

Current play through:
    1st

Current game completion:
    According to the stats, about 82%.... but I have 2 story missions left, and then a fair deal of odds and ends to wrap up. Not to mention getting golds on missions, but meh.

Current party: I last played as Franklin

Current levels: n/a

Current location:
    Franklins house, took Chop for a walk haha

Current in game clock time:
    I'm afraid to look at that number

How have you been using your in game time?:
    Lots of missions and been doing some odds and ends. Collected all the spaceship parts and letter scraps!

Current objective:
    Preparing for the union depository heist!

Next objective:
    Get my ass to the heist marker... or go to the Epsilon missions.

Thoughts of the game at the point you are currently at:
    I'm loving this game, but I'm pissed that I know it's ending soon. I'm trying to delay that for as long as possible, so I'm trying to find all the collectibles, hitch hikers and all of the other things I can do.

Total game overs?:
    Lots

Favorite event so far:
    I saw a street mime and punched him in the face, I laughed out loud

Favorite character and why:
    I actually love all of the main protagonists. It's fun to play as each of them, especially when you get the idea of their inner workings and their psyches.

Random stat you want to include:
    Uh, there's a space ship part hidden under a bridge all the way to the northwest. It's on top of one of the braces holding the bridge up.

Rate the game(1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent):
    4.99 Just because some of the collectibles were a bitch, and I didn't like that getting gold on missions involved mystery parameters that weren't revealed until after completion.

Comments:
    This game is everything and anything you could possibly ask for, and so much more. There is so much humor and amazing references to other movies and games that it's mind blowing. The gameplay is solid and fun, the story is incredibly deep and rich, and overall, I've been incredibly satisfied... Haven't even touched the multiplayer yet.

Next up: Finishing Borderlands 2 (maybe), playing through Oblivion, and then starting The Witcher 2. That should get me to Christmas, where I'll be looking for Batman and maybe Assassins Creed 4 or whatever they're up to
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries
    Current game: The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds

Current game completion: Well, I just beat the game the other day. Somewhat dramatic fashion too: I had half a heart left for like the last few minutes or so of the fight, and I didn't know I was one hit away from beating the final boss so I thought I was gonna die, heh (I also didn't know how to hit him for the last time, so I had to look it up on gamefaqs... that made me feel kinda dumb once I read what you do.)

Current party: Link

Current levels: n/a

Current location: Outside Lorule Castle (last save.)

Current in game clock time: I don't think there is one.

How have you been using your in game time?: Going from dungeon to dungeon, occasionally looking for extra stuff along the way. I will probably go back and look for all the extra stuff, and possibly play Hero Mode (which sounds freakin' hard.)

Current objective: The game is complete. I could go to the tower on Death Mountain in Lorule-which is essentially an arena-I could try fighting people with street pass, or I could look for extra stuff (I didn't get highest weapon or armor upgrade, for example.)

Next objective: None, except maybe play in Hero Mode.

Thoughts of the game at the point you are currently at: I think it's a great, nostalgic game. Just like every other Zelda game; not one of them that I've played has disappointed me (although it took me forever to beat Twilight Princess.) I like how the overworld maps are very similar to the ones in A Link to the Past, but also different (Lorule especially, which very similar to the Dark World in ALttP.) The dungeons are completely different this time around, however. I also liked the cast of characters in this game; they're simple but cute, and a lot of them are funny. The story is somewhat simple, and there's a plot twist you can more or less see coming at the end (although there is also another plot twist that may surprise you if you're used to Zelda tropes.) I really like Ravio and Irene the witch. I also the zoras who talk. The characters in this kinda reminded me of characters from Mario RPG games.

Total game overs?: The game told me I was defeated 3 times, but I turned it off when I knew I was going to die a few times, heh...

Favorite event so far: The end boss fight, scenes and credits.

Favorite character and why: Ravio, the strange merchant who takes up shop in your house. He's an interesting character. I liked his mannerisms and his appearance-have thought of using him as my new avy-
    SPOILER!!:
    and I was a little disappointed when I found out he wasn't really a strange rabbit creature at all but Lorule's version of Link. Still cool though.
    A close second is Irene the witch; she's a feisty little lady, but not too feisty. She's pretty cute.

Random stat you want to include: *shrug*

Rate the game(1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 4.5. Lots of fun, nostalgic, great character designs, etc., but it's still almost too similar to ALttP. I realize it's a direct sequel, and most Zelda games are very similar to one another, but I don't know if any have ever been this similar before.

Comments: I think I've said it all up there, heh.

Next up: Diablo 3.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Xanatos's Avatar
    Current game: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
    Platform: NDS
    Current game completion (if known): roughly 60%
    Current location: Fire Realm/Goron Village
    How have you been using your in game time?: Spirit Tracks offers lot in terms of sidequests, I've been catching rabbits along the way and towing various cargo to unlock additional spirit tracks.
    Current objective: speak to Goron elder.
    Next objective: head to fire temple, I assume.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: same ol' Zelda, addictive gameplay, story and characters though leave you with lot to wish for.
    Total game overs?: several, touch controls tend to be awkward in tight situations.
    Favorite event so far: can't think of anything that stands out in particular.
    Favorite character and why: glad to see Linebeck the Third is exactly the same as his grandfather, loved that character in Phantom Hourglass.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): caught 14 rabbits so far, and collected 13 stamps.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 3.5/5
    Comments: Spirit Tracks can often be tiresome, train rides are dull and time consuming and there's lots of backtracking. Sidequests are no better. I do enjoy going through Spirit Tower with princess Zelda, surprisingly smart and responsive AI companion, whish you could directly control her instead of just drawing the path. Exploration, dungeons, and boss battles are as always Zelda's strongest points. Overall, I prefer Phantom Hourglass.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Current game: Infamous
    Platform: PS3
    Current play through: First
    Current game completion (if known): ~ 40% Maybe? Turned on the second power station and have taken ~ 50% of the second island.
    Current location: Second island with the trashbag doods.
    How have you been using your in game time?: Doing repetitive nonstory missions and the story missions? Not much else *to* do...
    Current objective: **** if I remember.
    Next objective: Spam lightning bolt moare.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Boring, repetitive, unfun combat. I can't believe how many people said this was better than Prototype.
    Total game overs?: No such thing.
    Favorite event so far: N/A
    Favorite character and why: There's only been... six? They're alll pretty awful, especially Zeke.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): Did every side mission in the first island?
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): N/A
    Comments: I hear two is better, and it came with my PS3 but I put off playing it until I get through the first.

Bumbling Butterfly Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Flutterby's Avatar
    Current game: Final Fantasy
    Platform: Sony Playstation (PSone)
    Current game completion (if known):
    Current location: Sea
    How have you been using your in game time?: Mostly hunting monsters and getting lost. I now have two crystals
    Current objective: Stop getting lost at sea
    Next objective: Find the next town.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: it is pretty fun and i feel lucky to be playing the first game first so when i play any of the later ones i will know where the whole series started =D
    Total game overs?: at least five ><
    Favorite event so far: getting my first crystal i guess xD
    Favorite character and why: black mage. his sprite is cute.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): i am level 25 and have over 100 thousand gil still o.o
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 3.5/5
    Comments:

Queen Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Crescent's Avatar
    Current game: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

Platform: 3DS XL

Current game completion (if known): About 15-20%

Current location: Fox Chamber, Kyubi Manor in Nine Tails Vale

How have you been using your in game time?: Reading thru all the Evidence, Notes n Profiles in the Court Record

Current objective: "Gather information by searcing crime scene"

Next objective: Knock this Fulbright character out cold jks not sure yet

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: That guy did it. Case. Closed.

Total game overs?: I guess that would be the equivalent of my client being found Guilty so -One

Favorite event so far: Just admiring an older, more experienced Apollo Justice and in better attire, nothing specific yet ^^'

Favorite character and why: He hasnt made an entrance yet but im sure itll be Blackquil because...well....he looks like my usual favourite type of male- cold, aloof, dark, regal, smart, well spoken, mysterious, smirks alot and a sociopath =D

Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): -

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): -

Comments: So far, unlike his first starring role, I love that Apollo shares playable character duties with both the returning Phoenix Wright and newcomer Athena Cykes whom I warmed to quite quickly. Always nice to see old, familiar faces make an appearance in the newer AA entries.

Whistling Songbird Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Asectic's Avatar
    Here is another one, though by looking through the other lists most people don't seem to know of it. This is more of MMORPG.

Current Game: Avabel Online
    Platform: Android, iOS, tablets.
    Current play through: Right now I'm using my phone.

Current game completion (if known): This game doesn't have a "completion" as the main quests don't have a storyline, but maximum level cap is 90. And you can create multiple characters to start over that was I suppose

Current party (if applicable): The game has parties for short use, and Guilds for a club sort of thing. So right now I'm with a guild called BOSS

Current level(s) (if applicable): Have a level 72 Acolyte character and a 56 Magician.

Current location: The game has two towns could label as "bases" so a town called Revere

How have you been using your in game time?: Leveling, chatting and whatnot.

Current objective: There are advanced classes, and once you fully level out one skills of one advanced can carry down and use another one so I'm currently doing just that (the leveling bit)

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It's awesome! Not only does this game have amazing map graphics, the community is real friendly.

Favorite character and why: My current Acolyte, the healer called Asectic. I love her because most players in the game take the traditional "magic attack" stat route, but I took more of the tanker/melee type while still having most of stats based on Int (matt) as well.

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 5, no hesitation there. As mentioned before, the community in the game is awesome, and I find myself logging in a couple of times even if it is for checking some stuff out for a few minutes.

Comments: If you want a game that's on the go, this is the one! There is also a forum based on this game as well, if anyone were to get confused and want some information.

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

Certified tech, come at me! Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Current Game: Final Fantasy Legend II

Platform: Game Boy

Current Playthrough: 1st

Current Game Completion: N/A

Current Party: Ned (Male Human), Goro (Robot), Kril (Baby Dragon), Faye (Female Human)

Current Levels: N/A

Current Location: First town in the game thats not the home town

How have you been using your in-game time?: Progressing the story, grinding, trying not to die.

Thought of the game at the point you're currently at? I really enjoy the Legend/SaGa series even though I am not very good at this particular game series. I'd say its a learning experience.

Favorite character and why?: The Male Human, because I like having warriors in my party.

Comments: Those who are into Final Fantasy and have not touched a SaGa game, should give the SaGa series a shot. They have great storylines and have a new level of turn-based gameplay which involves making more careful decisions because your items are more limited and you need to plan out how you use your weapons and items in battle oh and its the 25th anniversary of the series btw, happy anniversary SaGa!
    Currently Playing:

Death Before Dishonor Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Current game: Torchlight II

Platform: PC via Steam

Current play through: 1

Current game completion (if known): N/A

Current party (if applicable): It is me, and a friend going through a play through right now. I am the Engineer class, and he is using the Embermage class.

Current level(s) (if applicable): 46

Current location: Imperial Camp

Current in game clock time: IDK

How have you been using your in game time?: Clearing dungeons, and completing missions.

Current objective: Kill some Djinni bitch.

Next objective: Don't know m8 first play through.

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It is a pretty solid game. All in all what diablo 3 should have been/

Total game overs?: None really. When you die you can respawn in the town and go right back to where you were. No real game overs.

Favorite event so far: Nothing significant yet

Favorite character and why: Engineer cause op son.

Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): Poured all my points into strength so it is over 200 haha

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): N/A

Comments: This is a very solid dungeon crawler. Reminds me of the old school days of diablo. Unfortunately it doesn't get the hype that diablo did therefore the fan base is rather low.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Xanatos's Avatar
    Current game: Final Fantasy Type-0
    Platform: PsP
    Current game completion (if known): I'm on Chapter 2, early phase of the game.
    Current party (if applicable): You have 14 characters at your disposal, right now I'm using Ace, Nine and Queen as my primary party, three top characters in my reserves are Sice, King and Eight, I've used near every character and I'm most comfortable with these two teams.
    Current level(s) (if applicable): Ace lvl 15, Queen lvl 15, Nine lvl 15, Sice lvl 13, King lvl 13, Eight lvl 13, Machina lvl 13, Rem lvl 12, Seven lvl 12, Jack lvl 13, Cater lvl 12, Deuce lvl 12, Trey lvl 12, Cinque lvl 12. I made sure each character gains at least one level after every mission as right now it takes little to no time to gain levels, I highly doubt I'll continue this practice in near future.
    Current location: Aqvi
    Current in game clock time: 5:32
    How have you been using your in game time?: Right now I'm limited to Suzaku Region, no much exploration at this point so I spend my time talking to NPC's which always have something new to say, spending my free time between mission to trigger small cutscenes, going through codex which I simply love, training my character here and there and of course doing story missions.
    Current objective: Head back to Magic Academy.
    Next objective: Not sure.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It's too early to judge a game of this magnitude but I'm loving every second of it so far.
    Total game overs?: None, although I did abandon a mission or two due to failing an S.O. task which resulted in death of my main character.
    Favorite character and why: None of the characters seem to be rich with personality and a lot of them look alike for obvious reasons. That being said Kurasame is a cool looking character, he seems to be calm and quite powerfull, the best thing though, he has an awesome Tonberry pet.
    Comments: I'll be hasty here and say FF Type-0 is everything FF XIII should have been. Towns, NPCs, huge World Map to explore, Chocobos, airships... everything XIII lacks and more is right here in this game. The premise seems interesting, no love story thank God, at least none so far, what surprised me the most though is how good the music is. The game looks gorgeous considering it's made fo PsP. It takes a while to get used to controls, I repeated tutorial few just to get the feel of it. The fan made translation is superb, I haven't noticed any oddities so far. FF Type-0 has potential to be easily one of the best FF's I have ever played, here's hoping it lives up to it.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Certified tech, come at me! Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Current game: Final Fantasy VIII
    Platform: PSone
    Current play through: don't know how to answer this one because i've started this game many times but haven't legitimately beat it (i cheated the first time i beat the game).
    Current party (if applicable): Squall, Zell, Seifer
    Current level(s) (if applicable): Squall lvl 8, Zell lvl 8, Seifer lvl 9
    Current location: Dollet
    Current in game clock time: N/A
    How have you been using your in game time?: Mostly farming for cards, modding cards, modding items from cards, modding items, modding for magic, and some story progression.
    Current objective: Fight the Galbadan soldiers through the Dollet city
    Next objective: Get to the tower beyond dollet.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: I forgot how much I enjoyed the story setting of FF8, I really enjoy it despite the chore of trying to keep a steady party because of the level up rule.
    Total game overs?: a few
    Favorite character and why: Squall because he is a pretty cool guy despite his negative attitude towards different things and he grows through his experiences during SeeD training.
    Comments: It feels good coming back to FFVIII, it really provides cognitive thinking more than other FF games because you really have to consider different parts of the game like what magic you need to junction, how you should go about random battles, and how you should strengthen your party. It's a learning experience everytime you start a new game and too bad FF8 isn't high on everyone's list.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    I'm in a weird mood when it comes to the games I'm playing. I have ADD to the max, mostly because real life has been kicking me in the balls at every turn.

I'm switching between Watch Dogs, Uncharted 3, Legend of Dragoon and Final Fantasy I. The first two since about May, and the last two since about December.

Watch Dogs is a great idea and has so much potential, since seeing Chicago mapped out is pretty great, but the fact that you can max out your character in the first act is pretty annoying. I'm also not thrilled that the game is so damn repetitive. You pretty much get your phone arsenal early on, and the rest of it is using guns or your phone to kill people. I'm really struggling to play through this. I'm still in act 1, but I've done pretty much everything in the game already.

Uncharted 3 is pretty fun. I like that it's typical Uncharted, which means it's fun as hell and exciting to play. Plus the puzzles are much better too. This one is more of a "I wish I had more time to put into this" category.

Legend of Dragoon is well, exactly what you know it is. It's clunky, it's outdated, it doesn't read well and doesn't entirely make a whole lot of sense. The Engrish is just that, and the battle system is annoying as hell with the chain combo timing system, because it's also clunky and doesn't really work. I'm on disc 2, and I really don't know why... I blame alcohol.

FFI is also one of those games where I stopped playing because other games popped up... and I think I got into a shitty spot save wise. I should try to just deal with it and re-supply and go back in.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Blog Entries
    Current game: Parasite Eve 1
    Platform: PS1
    Current party (if applicable): Aya Brea
    Current level(s) (if applicable): 14
    Current location: Random apartment in New York
    How have you been using your in game time?: Story progression, Treasure chest hunting, and some leveling
    Current objective: Talk to japanese scientist
    Next objective: Find eve's next location
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: The story is getting really interesting, a whole lot of the game mentions mitochondria and more stuff is being revealed like the origin of why things are happening the way they are, more of Aya's past is being shed on, etc.
    Total game overs?: 1
    Favorite event so far: any event I mention would be a spoiler
    Favorite character and why: Aya, because she's a pretty tough, hardcore, heroine and not many games display that kind of role (well at least back in the 90s there weren't).
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): N/A
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): 5
    Comments: Parasite Eve is a great game, the story is great, the battle system is great, the soundtrack is great, and it seems like it is very replayable because there are different ways you can mod your weapons, and your armor plus there is an extra place to go to after you beat the game which is optional. If you haven't played P.E., there is a physical copy you can buy online, or you can download it from the playstation store via PSone Classics. There is also the Sequel Parasite Eve 2 if you want to start with that one first, either way, its up to you.
    Last edited by SuperSabin; 10-21-2014 at 05:11 PM.
    Currently Playing:

Chief Inspiring Officer Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Current game: Gems Of War
    Platform: It's an online game. I'm playing on my PC via Steam for free.
    Current game completion (if known): No idea
    Current party (if applicable): I've got a Goblin, a Vampire Lord, a Sacred Guardian and a Saber-tooth Lion.
    Current level(s) (if applicable): level 14 - It took me long enough!
    Current location: Still hanging around the beginning town, 'Broken Spire' though I have ventured into 'Adana'
    Current in game clock time: proly about 8 hours.
    How have you been using your in game time?: Leveling up, fighting my way through hoards of enemies, dying every now and again... the usual.
    Current objective: I'm really hoping to beat an online player someday, nobody in particular, I just think it's annoying how they keep kicking me around so easily! Four in a row time after time, it's like they've been blessed by the gamer deities!
    Next objective: I'll be collecting more money tomorrow because I ran out of gold again. With that I'll finish some more challenges at Broken Spire and gain more souls and with those I'll level up my Vampire until he screams sheer awesomeness!
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: An addictive puzzle battle system, less than stellar character customizing capabilities. It's really just something to take my mind off reality.
    Total game overs?: two so far, both to other online players, which I'm really annoyed about.
    Favorite event so far: I like the back and forths between you (the main character) and that character who explains stuff to you.
    Favorite character and why: By far I love my Vampire ally card. He does 2 true damage and destroys all red gems on the field to boost that effect. He's also not too girly, which is a problem I've noticed with SOME vampires - yeah, you know who you are!
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): I've leveled up my ally cards to level 4, but, as I said before, it's slow going without enough souls.
    Comments: So, I just signed up for this Steam account. This is my first game downloaded from there, and I immediately spent like five hours playing the first time. So, yah, I'm sort of addicted, I'm going to step away for the next week, just log in to collect my daily gold and then log out again. Maybe at the end of the week I'll donate some gold to the Guild I joined, or make my own guild! That'll be fun
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Playing Super Mario 3D World. Beat the game, got all stars and stamps and now cleared the first star level. Liked Bowser in the end.

Also playing FF5 and just got the upgraded air ship before going to the earth crystal. So:

Bartz has Ninja, Mystic Knight, and Black Mage mastered, l4 Thief and l3 Blue mage,
    Lena has White Mage, Time Mage, Red Mage mastered, l5 monk and l3 Blue mage,
    Galuf has Black Mage, Summoner and Red Mage mastered, l3 Time mage and
    Faris has Ninja, Blue Mage, Geomancer and Red Mage mastered and l4 Thief, l3 Black mage, l1 Summoner and l3 Beastmaster.

Now I'm grinding to master Ranger for Bartz and Faris. All party members are at level 28.
    Last edited by Odin1199; 12-15-2014 at 05:16 PM.

&amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;my destiny evades me&amp;amp;amp;amp;quot; Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] magewarrior's Avatar
    Current game: The Longest Journey Remastered
    Platform: iOS (eg. iPad and iPhone) port of a PC game
    Current game completion (if known): Chapter Four
    Current party (if applicable): N/A
    Current level(s) (if applicable): N/A
    Current location: Border House (Beginning of Chapter Four)
    How have you been using your in game time?: Pointing and Clicking
    Current objective: Beginning of Chapter Four (Revisiting the dream world)
    Next objective: Probably finding out what happened to Cortez and learning more about the dream world. The chapter is entitles Monsters, so who knows probably meeting some mythical creatures.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: An engaging point and click adventure with a unique twist (eg. Travelling between the real world and dream world)
    Total game overs?: N/A
    Favorite event so far: the Stall XD
    Favorite character and why: Cortez. Seems like a good guy so far. Probably the only character so far that knows what's going on.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): N/A
    Comments: Refer to "Thought of the game at the point you are currently at"

Consistently Average Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Current game: Skyrim

Platform: PC (Steam sale, ya'll)

Current play through: Third in total but my first on PC

Current game completion (if known): Very little haha. I'm not worrying about story quests or anything. Just gonna wonder around and do whatever.

Current party (if applicable): M'iaq the Wanderer, a Khajiit.

Current level(s) (if applicable): Just got to level 3

Current location: Riverwood Blacksmith

Current in game clock time: 5 hours. Just takin' my time.

How have you been using your in game time?: Mostly hanging around the Riverwood area collecting ingredients and making potions and poisons. Gotta get that Alchemy up.

Current objective: Trying to raise my key skills (One Handed - dual wielding axes, Alchemy, Light Armor and Archery) and improve my gear.

Next objective: See above plus do a couple small quests and dungeons. Once I've gotten perks like Dual Flurry and a few in Alchemy i'll progress with the game a bit.

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: What's there to say really, it's Skyrim. I'm enjoying playing as a much less combat orientated character for a change (a common theme i go for in games). I like just being able to wander off and pick random ingredients and see what effects they have.

Total game overs?: None so far, the game's still pretty easy. That and I haven't really been looking for trouble

Favorite event so far: No events have happened so far really.

Favorite character and why: Me I really felt like playing as a Khajiit after seeing how much better they look in this than in Oblivion. Much more feline in appearance and have better customization. I have dark brown fur with black hair and facial markings. I stole the name from M'aiq the Liar, I think it's a really cool one.

Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): Well my main skill stats are: One Handed - 23, Alchemy - 21, Light Armor - 21 and Archery - 21. Haven't had much of a chance to level them outside of the occasional Bandits and Wolfs.

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): A solid 4. There's a few things I think this game could need but as a whole you really can't beat it.

Comments: I think I might post more in the other Currently Playing thread or maybe make a Blog about it.
    Last edited by Kurt Zisa; 01-02-2015 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Accidental double post.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

I want to play a game. Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Zargabaath's Avatar
    Current Game: Last Remnant

Platform: PC (Steam)

Current Playthrough: First

Current Game Completion (if known): No idea at this moment. I feel I am still fairly early in the game's story.

Current Party: Union 1 - Rush, Baulson, & Loki. Union 2 - David, Blocter, & Gabriel. Union 3 - Caedmon, Torgal, & Nora. Union 4 - Glenys, Violet, & Pagus.

Current Levels: My BR is at 21.

Current Location: Athlum

Current In-Game clock: Around 14 hours

How have you been using your in game clock: Well I had a good stretch of accomplishing all the side-quests that were available. Only today did I get back into the story.

Current Objective: Find and complete all new side-quests available

Next Objective: Go to Nagapur

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: I am really enjoying this game. It has a few quirks but I can roll with it. It makes the game more strategic. Grouping characters that you want to grow along the - relative- same path or for a certain type of union (healing, DPS, etc.), what arts to use, whom to target, if a heal will get off in time. Sometimes I want curse at the game for not giving me a Heal option when I know I need it - so it can get aggravating. However, when I do defeat a tough enemy the elation if up there. Like today, it took me a few tries, but I got through the Nest of Eagles. I thought I was done for but miraculously I was able to endure and whittle away the enemy. I've also started spreadsheets for helping me out with character growth. Such as when a character requests a piece of equipment or an accessory; I can't remember everything so I check the spreadsheet, see what they have and decide if I like the suggestion or not. Overall - a blast.

Total Game Overs: I don't know an exact amount... probably something like... 20 including all the soft resets I did because I knew I was done for.

Favorite Event so far: The cut-scene after the fight at the Nest of Eagles. I thought it was well choreographed and a little messed up.

Favorite Character and why: This is not so clear. David is pretty good so far. Voice-acting for all characters is mostly good. David feels like he is wiser than his age so he is not a typical teenager in a JRPG.

Random Stat you want to include: Not so much a stat but I do have these abilities unlocked for Rush (besides Invocations and Herbs auto un-locked): Evocations, Lotions, and Potions.

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game: N/A

Comments: None really since I told my thoughts in an earlier question.
    Last edited by Zargabaath; 02-21-2015 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Fix some info.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Blog Entries
    Current Game: ​FarCry 4

Platform: PS3

Current Playthrough: First

Current Game Completion (if known): Based on the stats, a little less than half, but I feel like I've been doing a lot of side quests.

Current Party: n/a, FPS

Current Levels: n/a, but I have a good deal of perks unlocked.

Current Location: Near one of my outposts, by the tea refinery.

Current In-Game clock: Around 20 hours

How have you been using your in game clock: I really haven't been. I tend to get distracted often or sidetracked by life, and I'll just hit pause for a large stretch of time

Current Objective: I have a few options since I'm not on a quest at the moment, just exploring and hunting.

Next Objective: Meet with one of three people for my next mission.

Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: I'm loving this game despite how repetitive it can get. Capture a tower, capture the outposts, kill everything that looks at you funny. The story is pretty interesting so far, and I love how it's told largely through the documents you find, as opposed to doing as many missions as you need. Plus I'm an absolute sucker for exploring and collecting everything I can.

Total Game Overs: I'm not totally sure. I've had worse luck trying to make a rhino skin wallet and going full retard and trying to use R3 to deploy my wingsuit instead of L3. Enemies haven't been that hard as of yet

Favorite Event so far: When you get drugged and the entire game is super trippy and surreal, as you fight your way back to your homestead. Very well done and hilarious in that messed up way that is FarCry

Favorite Character and why: Not sure yet. The native characters don't really seem to have a whole lot of personality, but the imports are all out of their damn minds.

Random Stat you want to include: Not so much of a stat, but I love hunting and creating new gear. I can't help but sing "see my vest" from The Simpsons

Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game: n/a

Comments: It's fun, but repetitive
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Blog Entries
    Current game: According to what the company, Capcom, names this “game” is Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney: Investigations, but I assure you that upholding the law, as a prosecutor, is no game.
    Platform:* The facts seem clear that this “game,” you people seem to call it, is played on a Nintendo DS.
    Current play through: It seems that this is my first playthrough of this game, is it not?
    Current game completion (if known): The evidence I have gathered so far led me to two different events.
    Current party (if applicable): The only people who are on my team are myself, (Miles Edgeworth), and a detective by the name of Gumshoe who is supposed to be guarding my office.
    Current level(s) (if applicable): By which you mean character levels, as you would see in RPGs, there is nothing like that in the my world.
    Current location: I am currently sitting in my office, which is located on the 12th floor, pondering my next case.
    Current in game clock time: I imagine it is somewhere in the afternoon checking the clock that is in my office.
    How have you been using your in game time?: I use that time to investigate and gather evidence for my cases and use logic to piece the clues together so that I will have new information to go by which will give me leads.
    Current objective: My current case came to a close so I have no current objective at this point.
    Next objective: I need to find out more about the thief who threatened me the other night and this certain organization that my detective told me about.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: Nothing I care to share at this point, however, there is one thing; What was that killer, from my previous case, after in my office?
    Total game overs?: I may have had some errors in my logic but not enough to have been taken down by the guilty party.
    Favorite event so far: I admit that I've rather enjoyed pointing out the flaws in a fellow prosecutor that tried to accuse my detective and our security officer.
    Favorite character and why: I am not the one to pick favorites.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): If you must insist on my records, I have, in the past, lost a few cases against “him,” who was the only person to really stand up to me in a court of law.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game (1-5 stars; 1 being poor while 5 represents excellent): I have only just begun working on my cases. There is nothing I have to rate in my line of work and I do not plan to anytime soon.
    Comments: ...
    Currently Playing:

Queen Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Crescent's Avatar
    Current game: Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain
    Platform: PS4
    Current game completion (if known): 6% Started last night
    Current party (if applicable): D-Horse is my only buddy on the frontlines at this point. D-dog is still a lil puppy in training back at MBase.
    Current location: Mountain Relay Base, Northern Kabul, Afghanistan
    How have you been using your in game time?: Completing side missions, Scouting areas for items (rough diamonds, ammo, medicinal plants etc), Fulton-ing everyone (C rank or higher) n everything of value, upgrading weapons, items, expanding Mbase facilities
    Current objective: Episode 6 Locating and Retrieving the Honey Bee
    Next objective: More side missions or returning to Mbase to boost morale
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: I love u Hideo Kojima
    Total game overs?: 7, Completing missions without killing or alerting anyone.
    Favorite event so far: That intro was intense. Fultoning D-(puppy)Dog n seeing him back at Mother Base #cutenessoverload
    Favorite character and why: Buddies D-Dog n D-Horse. Cause cute.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): There's a durability limit on the suppressors. The weather mechanics often work to my advantage bt fml when the sun rises lol
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game: Its Metal Gear Solid, 5
    Comments: Hands down GOTY. Sry B.Man n Bloodborne

I invented Go-Gurt. Currently Playing v2.0 [Descriptive] Clint's Avatar
    Current game: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
    Platform: Playstation 3.
    Current game completion (if known): 19%, I think.
    Current party (if applicable): D-Dog, D-Horse, I just got D-Walker, which is a portable Metal Gear, and I captured the sniper Quiet, but she hasn't come with me on any missions yet.
    Current location: Somewhere in Africa.
    How have you been using your in game time?: I did a bunch of side missions and I've been gathering resources to build up my Mother Base. I'm also really digging the staff recruitment function. It reminds me a lot of Peace Walker, just better.
    Current objective: I need to capture an Afrikaans interpreter in order to understand what the enemy is saying.
    Next objective: There's always side missions to do and troops to deploy. Until I find that interpreter, there isn't much I can do in the way of story progression.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It's the best video game I have ever played. A goddamn masterpiece.
    Total game overs?: Not as many as I would have expected. Most of them by accident. I ran over D-Dog once with my truck. I felt really bad about that one.
    Favorite event so far: Quiet's introduction was pretty badass.
    Favorite character and why: Miller, because he's a grumpy asshole.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): I almost considered using the chicken hat when I went to rescue Emmerich. By far the most difficult mission I've done so far.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game: I have not completed it. I've been playing it for a while, and I'm not even half way through.
    Comments: Really hoping for a Metal Gear remake next.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Current game: Still playing The Witcher 3.
    Platform: PS4.
    Current play through: First.
    Current game completion (if known): No idea, there's so much stuff to do in this game. I still haven't found Ciri.
    Current party (if applicable): Geralt and Roach.
    Current location: Skellige.
    How have you been using your in game time?: Doing a lot of exploring and taking on side quests and Witcher Contracts. I've discovered every location in Velen except for one I don't have access to yet, and I'm working my way through Skellige.
    Current objective: Finish up on these last few Contracts and find the next upgrades to my armour.
    Next objective: Find Ciri.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: It's absolutely brilliant. A lot of detail has gone into the game, and everything has been thought of. I like that the game makes you care about random NPCs.
    Total game overs?: I'm playing on Death March, so early on there's probably a lot. Then there's accidently jumping off cliffs and running into monsters I can't beat yet.
    Favorite event so far: Writing my own play to find one of the key characters was pretty sweet. But reaching Yennifer in Skellige, flirting a bit, and ending up making love on a stuffed unicorn was probably my favourite moment.
    Favorite character and why: Yennifer. Powerful sorceress, sexy as hell and know what she wants? Why wouldn't you like that? Also, Geralt. Because that voice tho.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): Been playing for over 180 hours.
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game: Pending!
    Comments: I'm going to have too many GOTYs at this rate. With Bloodborne, Witcher 3, MGSV and Fallout 4 on the horizon... At the moment, this is my favourite.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries
    Current game: Final Fantasy V
    Platform: SNES
    Current play through:2nd
    Current party (if applicable): Bartz, Lenna, Cara, Faris
    Current location: Galuf's world (World 2) - outside Exdeath's castle
    How have you been using your in game time?: I've spent many hours grinding ABP over at Bal's castle and going over to the sealed castle to grab 2,500 exp per fight against Shield dragon.
    Current objective: Before going to Exdeath's castle, I plan to train my job classes more and try to master some more.
    Next objective: Go to Exdeath's castle.
    Thought of the game at the point you are currently at: I really enjoy the gameplay. The job and ability system is really fun to mess around and experiment with.
    Total game overs?: about 5-6
    Favorite event so far: The parts where you fight Gilgamesh are always invigorating.
    Favorite character and why: Bartz, because I like his cheerful personality and he is funny.
    Random stat you want to include (wins, looses, party stats, ect ect): Mastered Ninja, Red Mage, Dancer, and Bard so far with my characters and I leveled a lot of the other jobs pretty well. I also have X-Magic at my disposal ^^
    Rate the game if you have beaten or completed the game: N/A
    Comments: It feels good to come back to playing FFV, been craving to play it for a long time.
    Last edited by SuperSabin; 12-26-2016 at 06:19 PM.
    Currently Playing:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6